Wednesday, April 15, 2009

twitter

I have used twitter for a while, but recently got a new account. It is not my favorite thing but it's a good connection with others. I use to tool called "twirl" that allows me to log into several social networking sites at once but keep it organzied.
It can be downloaded at twhirl.org. Twittering can be useful in the classroom in a lot of different ways. It could be an interesting way to have a classroom continue a conversation about a subject, or discuss for groups. Twhirl would be an interesting tool for students to use various tools and maintaing their seperate identities.

There are tons of tools out there that could be used with twitter, but one must really consider the credability of those sites and the people using them. That is my biggest worry for it.

No comments: