Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I learn better...from him

We are beginning our teaching projects. After looking at the projects, Nicole and I teamed up to teach De.li.cious...oh boy. This is a really useful tool that anyone could use. Its a social bookmarking tool that can go anywhere with you. I have an account where I have been bookmarking all of the usability websites and articles that I am using for my media project for my professional portfolio. I am pretty excited to learn about these tools from my peers.
I truly think that co-teaching, or peer-teaching is very important. Students tend to learn better from their peers for various reasons. Students might be too scared to ask the teacher a question infront of all their peers, but asking questions to their peers allows for a better understanding of which ever topic. I think peers understand better teaching tactics then teachers do sometimes...if that makes sense? So, I am pretty pumped to listen to what my peers have to tell me about their projects.

No comments: